- How to activate a Pending Employee that has completed onboarding
- Push Web App
- Click the Employees tab
- Click the Pending Employee List on the left hand Navigation bar
- Under Search, input the name of the specific employee
- Under Edit, click the Circle Arrow icon
- Click Yes and the page will refresh to the Active Employee List!
If you are receiving an error message that prevents the Employee Profile from being activated, it is usually due to the employee not completing their self-onboarding (i.e. did not fill out a Form). You will need to make sure that the Status indicates Admin Review. If it shows Invite Sent or In Progress you will not be able to activate.
If you want to disable the Admin Review Status so that you can activate an incomplete Pending Employee Profile, you will need to disable Employees Require Admin Review under Onboarding Settings.
Please note, that only Super Administrators and Team Administrators with permissions to Update Employee Information, View Employee Information, and View Employee List will be able to access the Pending Employee Profile.
Please sign in to leave a comment.