- How to enable or disable certain requirements for employees during self-onboarding
- Push Web App
- Click the Company name in the top right-hand corner
- In the drop-down menu, click Company Setup
- On the left-hand navigation bar, click Onboarding Settings
- Under Settings, check or uncheck the box that corresponds with either of the following: Emergency Contact Required, Employees Require Admin Review, Disable Issued Cheque, Disable Direct Deposit, Require Salary Rate When Activating Employee, or Onboarding Employees Can Update Availability
- Once completed, click Update Onboarding Settings
- Emergency Contact Required: If enabled, employees must fill in details about an emergency contact during self-onboarding
- Employees Require Admin Review: If enabled, all Pending Employee Profiles must have the Status of Admin Review to be activated into the Active Employee List (i.e. Employee cannot be activated if the Status is Invite Sent or In Progress)
- Disable Issued Cheque: If disabled, employees are not able to select Cheque as a Payment Method during self-onboarding
- Disable Direct Deposit: if disabled, employees are not able to select Direct Deposit as a Payment Method during self-onboarding
- Require Salary Rate When Activating Employee: If enabled, Pending Employee Profiles must have salary information (inputted by an Administrator) before being activated to the Active Employee List (i.e. If there is no salary information, the user will receive a pop-up message stating this when attempting to activate)
- Onboarding Employees Can Update Availability: If enabled, Pending Employees must submit what days/hours they can work in a week during self-onboarding
If an employee has completed all their Onboarding but the Status still states In Progress, you can temporarily disable the Employee Require Admin Review for you to activate. Please note that if you do so and it is later reviewed, the Forms have not been completed; you will need to assign them as HR Tasks.
Please note that only Super Administrators have access to Onboarding Settings.