- How to review the progress of an employee self onboarding
- How to see if an employee has completed digital employee onboarding
- Push Web App
- Click the Employees tab
- Click the Pending Employee List on the left hand Navigation bar
- Under Search, input the name of the specific employee
- On the far right side under the Status column, you will see any of the following statuses: Invite Sent, In Progress, or Admin Review
- Invite Sent: the invite has been sent to the email address associated with the employee profile
- In Progress: the employee has opened the invite and has begun the self-onboarding
- Admin Review: the employee has completed all aspects of their self-onboarding
Please note, once the employee has opened their invitation to complete their self-onboarding, they have 1 week to complete the process after which time the invitation link will expire.
If you need to resend the employee self-onboarding invitation, under the Pending Employee List, click the Paper Airplane icon under Edit.
Once the employee status has turned to Admin Review, you can click the Pencil icon under Edit to add salary, tax information, and so forth. You can then view all of the files the employee has submitted under the Upload Files bar under the navigation column. Once the employee information has been confirmed, you can then activate the employee profile.
Please note, that only Super Administrators and Team Administrators with permissions to Update Employee Information, View Employee Information, and View Employee List will be able to access the Pending Employee Profile.