- How to setup self onboarding for a new employee
- Push Web App
- Click the Employees tab
- On the left-hand Navigation bar, click the Active Employee List
- Click Invite Employee
- Under the Invite New Employee(s) box, fill in the appropriate information that corresponds with the boxes with First Name, Last Name, and email address for the new employee(s)
- Under Positions, click the drop-down menu to select the appropriate Position(s) associated with the new employee(s)
- In the bottom right-hand corner, click Add Another Employee and repeated steps 4-5 if necessary
- Once done, click Send Invite
Once you have clicked Send Invite, you will see a list of the name(s) and email address(es) that were sent a welcome email. Click Pending Employee in the same pop-up if you wish to navigate to the Pending Employee page to review the invites.
Once you have invited the employee, they will receive an email from Push to set up a password to their Push account and begin onboarding. The email link will be available to the employees for 72 hours before expiring.
If the employee is outside of the 72-hour window, they can request a new email is sent by an Administrator or they can click the Forgot Password link on the main login page to set a password.
If an employee had a previous Push account with a different Company, you will still be able to invite them to self-onboard. Instead of using the link to create a password, they will use their old login credentials and toggle to the new Company to begin the self-onboarding.
If you do not see a Position available to select, you must create the Position in your Push account before inviting the employee.
Employee Self-Onboarding can be completed on a web browser from a desktop, tablet, or mobile device and is also available in 3 languages.
Please note that only Super Administrators and Team Administrators with permissions to Update Employee Information, View Employee Information, and View Employee List will be able to invite an employee.