- How to keep an Employee's Tax Information up to date
- Push Web App
- Click the Employees tab
- On the left hand navigation bar, select the appropriate Employee List: Active, Pending, OnLeave, or Inactive
- Under Search, input the name of the employee
- Under Edit, click the Pencil icon that corresponds with the specific employee
- n the left hand navigation bar, click Tax Information or scroll down to Tax Information
- Update the relevant field, input the necessary information
- Once done, click Update Employee
The tax information is based on what an employee has filled in on the Provincial or Federal TD1 Form (Canada). If the employee has filled in this information through Employee Onboarding with Forms that are Data binded/overlayed. This information will automatically pre-fill into the Employee Profile: Tax Information.
If the employees tax information are the default amounts designated by each Province, Push will update this information at the beginning of each year. If the employees did not have the default amounts, an Administrator will need to manually update this based on the employees updated TD1s.
The box Additional Tax Deductions, can be used to add additional withholdings and it would be added to the Income Tax (Canada) or Federal Tax (US). This will need to be requested by the employee before being added.
For Tax Province (Canada only), please select the Province of the workplace.
Please note, only Super Administrators and Team Administrators who have the permissions can modify the Tax Information field box on an Employee Profile.