- How to update information for a completed ROE?
- How to have a pending ROE completed faster for an employee?
- Push Web App
- Contact the Push ROE Team by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please title the email Amend ROE or Expedite ROE
- For an ROE to be Expedited, please provide the Company name and the employee(s) first and last name
- For an ROE to be Amended, please provide the Company name, the employee(s) first and last name, and the correct information that needs to be updated (i.e. Reason Code or a SIN that was updated in the Push Employee Profile)
Once an ROE is issued it can take between 5-7 business days for the Form to be completed.
In cases that an issued ROE continues to have the Status of Pending after an extended period of time, our ROE Team may have sent an email to the Company Contact requesting information before completion (i.e. ROE Web Access).
Please note, that only Super Administrators can send in requests for an ROE to be amended or expedited.