- How to view/download a completed Record of Employment (ROE) as an Employer
- How to find a completed Record of Employment (ROE) in my Push account as an Administrator
- Push Web App
- Click the Employees tab
- Click ROE History on the left-hand navigation bar
- Under the Pending Record box, check off the box that corresponds with Completed ROE
- On the right-hand side under Status, the ROE that corresponds with the employee should say Completed
- Under Forms, click the Paper icon
- You will be directed to a PDF that you can view/download
If the Status indicates Pending, that means that the ROE is currently being worked on as it can take up to 5-7 business days to be completed. If the Status indicates Completed but there is no Paper icon under Form, that means there is already a completed ROE issued or our ROE Team cannot gain ROE Web Access and is unable to complete the form.
Once an ROE is completed, the employee will be able to download their ROE by logging into their Push account through a desktop. if the status indicates Complete there is no file attached, it's because the employee had no insurable hours/earnings since being added to Push. As the opening balance accounts for earnings prior to Push those have been reported on an ROE issued by the previous provider.
Please note that only Super Administrators can view completed ROEs under ROE History. Team Administrators with permission to view/update Employee Information will only be able to view a completed ROE under View Employee History.
How can I get my ROE
Service Canada needs my ROE and I can’t get it.
Please sign in to leave a comment.