- How to review my employees files in a report format
- How to find a report in my Push account that shows all my employee files
- Push Web App
- Click the Reports tab
- Under the Report Type dropdown, select Employee Files Report
- Under File Categories, if applicable select the specific category or leave blank to view all files
- Under the Start and End Dates, select the dates of when files were uploaded
- Click Generate Report
Once the report has loaded, you'll be able to see:
- Employee Name
- Submission/Upload Date
- Category (if applicable)
- Uploaded By (the individual who uploaded the file)
- Attachment Link
We recommend that File Categories be setup to assist with furthering filtering the Employee Files Report. For example, if you have employees uploading files for a Void Cheque or Food Safety Certificate, you can create File Categories to be available to be assigned when uploaded by an employee or Administrator.
If the there are no File Categories for the files, the report will showcase ALL files.
Please note, that only Super Administrators and Team Administrators with permissions will be able to generate this report.