- How to review Employee Tasks in a Report
- Push Web App
- Click the Reports tab
- Under Report Type, click the drop down menu and select:
- Employee Tasks Report Grouped by Tasks to see the list organized by task
- Employee Tasks Report Grouped by Groups to see the list organized by employee
- Under Start Date and End Date, input the appropriate dates for the timeframe you wish to review
- Under Completion Status, select either: All, Complete, or Incomplete
- Under Options, check: Include Deleted Tasks or Include Tasks with No Due Date
- Once completed, click Generate
We recommend that if you wish to generate the report to review everything added up to today's date, to only input today's date in the End Date field.
If you do have the feature HR Employee Task, you will not be able to generate this Report.
Please note, that Super Administrators and Team Administrators with permissions will be able to generate this Report.