- How to assign the same Task to multiple employees
- Push Web App
- Click the Employees tab.
- On the left hand navigation bar, click HR: Employee Tasks
- On the left hand navigation bar, click Bulk Add Tasks
- Under Add Tasks, click the drop down menu and select the appropriate Task(s)
- Under Positions, either leave blank to assign to all Positions or click the drop down menu to select specific Positions
- Under Employees, either leave blank to assign to all Employees or click the drop down menu to select specific Employees
- Under Due Date, click the drop down menu and select the appropriate date
- Once completed, click Add Tasks
- Under Success, click OK
If you wish to review the tasks assigned, you can generate the Employee Information Report or review the specific Employee Profile by clicking HR Tasks.
Please note, that only Super Administrators and Team Administrators with permissions can add HR Tasks Presets.
- How To Generate An Employee Tasks Report
- How to Assign a HR Task to an Employee
- How to Bulk Assign Employee Tasks
- How to Add HR Tasks Presets