- How to add a split shift
- How to add a time an employee is required to work
- Push Web App
- Click the Scheduler tab
- On the left hand navigation bar, click Weekly Schedule
- Below the time frame of dates, select either Employees, Employees Unique, Positions, or Daily to adjust how you view the Scheduler
- Hover over a specific day that corresponds with the specific Employee and click the Plus icon
- Under Positions, click the drop down menu to select the specific Position if applicable
- Under Tag, click the drop down menu and select the specific Tag if applicable
- Under Presets, click the drop down menu and select the specific Preset if applicable
- Click 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM and input the specific Start and End Times if applicable
- Under Comments, input any necessary information relating to the shift if applicable
- Once done, click Confirm
Please note: Only Super Administrators and Team Administrators with the ability to update Scheduler will be able to adjust or add shifts within the Scheduler.
When adding another shift to an employee who is already working on the same day, you can enter an additional shift with a different start and end time as long as the clock inputted as AM or PM.
Schedule presets are also an excellent way to help expedite your process. If you have standard shifts that are consistent for a position, you can set them up once and use them during scheduling.
Do you have to set an end time for a shift? Yes – for budgeting reasons Push requires an end time; however you have an option to hide end times when communication with the staff. If your shift is until closed, we recommend setting a later end time such as 3am to accommodate closing shifts.
Please sign in to leave a comment.