- How to schedule breaks on the scheduler
- How to add a break to the schedule
- Push Web App
- Click the Scheduler tab
- On the left hand navigation bar, click Weekly Schedule
- Under the Dates for the week, select either of the following: Employees, Employees Unique, Positions, or Daily
- Hover over a specific day that corresponds with the specific Employee/Position and click the Plus icon
- Under Positions, click the drop down menu to select the specific Position if applicable
- Under Tag, click the drop down menu and select the specific Tag if applicable
- Under Presets, click the drop down menu and select the specific Preset if applicable
- Click 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM and input the specific Start and End Times if applicable
- Under Breaks, click the drop-down menu and select the specific Break Type
- Under Start Time, click the white box and input/select the time the break starts
- Under End Time, the time will pre-fill based on the Break Type selected under step 9
- Once done, click Add Break
- If you require changes, click Remove and repeat steps 9-12
- Under Comments, input any necessary information relating to the shift if applicable
- Once done, click Confirm
Creating Breaks into shifts added in the Scheduler will inform your employees when to go for a break.
Please ensure that the Filter: Breaks is enabled in order for you to see the break times after the shift is created.
In order to select a Break option in the Scheduler, please ensure you have setup Breaks under Breaks Setup. Note, only Super Administrators can create break types under Breaks Setup.
Please note, only Super Administrators or Team Administrators with permission to Update the Scheduler by Position will be able to add breaks.
The Advanced Break feature is currently available on the Premium Subscription. If you have this feature and are not able to input breaks into the Scheduler, please contact Push Support to best assist you.
If you do not have this feature and interested, please feel free to contact Push Support at email@example.com to connect you with the relevant team.
- How To Add A Shift
- How To Set Up Employees To Break In/Out For Advanced Breaks
- How To Set Up Break Options For Advanced Breaks