- How to add a shift not assigned to anyone
- How to add a shift to the release pool for employees to pick up
- How to add extra shifts to the Schedule that an employee can pick up
- Push Web App
- Click the Scheduler tab
- On the left-hand navigation bar, click Weekly Schedule
- To the right of the dates in the week, click the drop-down menu and select either Employees, Employees Unique, Positions, or Daily to adjust how you view the Scheduler
- Under House Shifts, hover over the specific day you wish to create a shift for and click the Plus icon
- Under Positions, click the drop-down menu to select the specific Position
- Under Employees, leave blank
- Under Tag, click the drop-down menu and select the specific Tag if applicable
- Under Presets, click the drop-down menu and select the specific Preset if applicable
- If no Schedule Preset was assigned, click 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM and input the specific Start and End Times if applicable
- Under Breaks, click the drop-down menu to select the relevant Break Type if applicable
- If a Break Type was assigned, click Start Time and End Time and input the time/duration of the break if applicable
- Under Comments, input any necessary information relating to the shift if applicable
- Once done, click Confirm
Once a House Shift is assigned and the Schedule is published, employees will be able to see the available shifts in the Push Employee App > Shift Releases > Release Pool.
House Shifts are a great option to create if you want extra coverage for an event or a busy day. Utilizing House Shifts also gives the option to employees to pick up shifts that are outside of their typical availability.
Once an employee requests to take on a House Shift, a Manager will receive a notification under Shift Approvals: Schedule Shift Change Requests. Easily approve this request to update the Scheduler and notify the employee that the House Shift is now theirs!
Please note that only Super Administrators and Team Administrators with the ability to update the Scheduler will be able to adjust or add shifts within the Scheduler.