- How to toggle your schedule in different views
- How to view your schedule based on employees
- How to view your schedule based on positions
- How to use custom sorting filter in your schedule
- How to view your schedule based by the hour
- Push Web App
- Click the Scheduler tab
- On the left-hand navigation bar, click Weekly Schedule
- To the right of the current Week, click the drop-down menu and select either Employees, Employees Unique, Positions, or Daily
Under Weekly Schedule, the following are different ways to view the Scheduler:
Employees: Allows you to add shifts to all employees in accordance to their Position.
Employees Unique: Allows you to add shifts to a list of Employees for the week (you can use the custom sorting filter to order the employees accordingly)
Positions: Allows you to add shifts to employees under a list of Positions for the week
Daily: Allows you to add shifts in 30-minute increments for a day to a list of Positions and Employees
Please note, that only Super Administrators or Team Administrators with permission to View and Update the Scheduler by Position(s) will be able to view the Scheduler in these different views.