How to send an Offer Letter with an applicant
- Push Web App
- Click the Applicant Tracking tab
- On the left hand navigation bar, click Candidate Dashboard
- Under Actions, click the Arrow and Box Icon that corresponds with the Candidate
- On the top right hand side, click Offers
- Click Create Offer
- Under Template, click the drop down and select the specific Offer Letter Template
- In the White Box, the template will pre-fill with the information or you can click to add information manually
- Under Offer Details - Position, will prefill with based on the Candidate's application
- Under Offer Details - Start Date, select the appropriate date
- Under Offer Details - Expiry Date, select the appropriate date
- Under Offer Details - Salary, input the appropriate salary and select the drop down menu to select either: Hourly or Salary
- Once ready, click Save & Preview Offer
- The page will refresh for you to review, in the top right hand corner click Send Offer Via Email
- A pop up page will appear titled Send Offer Letter Via Email
- Under From, click the drop down menu and select the appropriate Administrator
- Under To, it is pre-filled with the Candidate's email address based on the application
- Under Message Template, click the drop down menu if applicable to select the appropriate Template
- Under Subject, either input the information manually or this will prefill if you use a Template
- Under the White Box, either input the information manually or this will prefill if you use a Template
- Under Attachments, you should see the PDF version of the Offer Letter
- Under Drop Files here or Browse, drag or upload any other files if necessary
- Once done, click Send Offer Letter
- In the pop up Offer Letter Sent, click Got it
- In the pop up Update Candidate Status?, click the drop down menu and select the applicable Status or I'll do this later
- Once done, click Update Status
Within Push, you have the functionality to send and receive emails or messages with Candidates.
With Offer Letters in Push, communicating with Candidates through the system is simple and allows you to store conversations between yourself, other admins, and the applicant.
Once the Template pre-fills the information, you can adjust the information if you choose to do (i.e. Position name).
As long as the initial email sent to a candidate was sent from within Push, all replies to that thread will be captured.
The email will be received in the applicant's inbox from a special "Push Application" address - replying to this email will capture the thread of email messages in the ATS.
Please note that only Super Administrators and Team Administrators with permissions to view/update/create Offer Letters will be able to access this information.
Please sign in to leave a comment.