How to send an Offer Letter with an applicant
- Push Web App
- Click the Applicant Tracking tab
- On the left hand navigation bar, click Candidate Dashboard
- Under Actions, click the Arrow and Box Icon that corresponds with the Candidate
- On the top right hand side, click Offers
- Click Create Offer
- Under Template, click the drop-down and select the specific Offer Letter Template
- In the White Box, the template will pre-fill with the information or you can click to add information manually
- Under Offer Details - Position, will pre-fill with based on the Candidate's application
- Under Offer Details - Start Date, select the appropriate date
- Under Offer Details - Expiry Date, select the appropriate date
- Under Offer Details - Salary, input the appropriate salary and select the drop-down menu to select either: Hourly or Salary
- Under Offer Details - Signing Manager, click the drop-down and select the specific Administrator
- Under Offer Details - Signing Manager Title, input the relevant information if applicable
- Once ready, click Save & Preview Offer
- The page will refresh for you to review, in the top right hand corner click Send Offer Via Email
- A pop up page will appear titled Send Offer Letter Via Email
- Under From, click the drop-down menu and select the appropriate Administrator
- Under To, it is pre-filled with the Administrator email based on the Signing Manager assigned and the Candidates email address based on the application
- Under Message Template, click the drop-down menu if applicable to select the appropriate Template
- Under Subject, either input the information manually or this will pre-fill with the Template
- Under the White Box, either input the information manually or this will pre-fill with the Template
- Under Attachments, you should see the PDF version of the Offer Letter
- Under Drop Files here or Browse, drag or upload any other files if necessary
- Once done, click Send Offer Letter
- In the pop up Offer Letter Sent, click Got it
- In the pop up Update Candidate Status?, click the drop down menu and select the applicable Status or I'll do this later
- Once done, click Update Status
Within Push, you have the functionality to send and receive emails or messages with Candidates.
With Offer Letter Templates in Push, communicating with Candidates through the system is simple and allows you to select a Template! This will save your company time as you will no longer be required to copy and paste information from previous emails!
We also recommend creating a Message Template for Offer Letters when sending to a Candidate.
If a Manager Signature is included, note that the Candidate will not receive their Offer until the Administrator signs the Offer Letter.
The Administrator assigned will receive their own separate email with a link to digitally sign the Offer Letter. Once this is completed, the Candidate will receive their own email with the Offer Letter including the Manager’s signature.
The email will be received in the applicant's inbox from a special "Push Application" address - replying to this email will capture the thread of email messages in the ATS.
In order for Team Administrators to be listed as a Signing Manager, please ensure that they have the permission Can Sign Offer Letters.
Please note that only Super Administrators and Team Administrators with permissions to view/update/create Offer Letter Templates will be able to access Offer Letters.