- How to create the same offer letter for different applicants
- Push Web App
- Click the Applicant Tracking tab
- On the left hand navigation bar, click Offer Letter Templates
- Click Add New Template
- Under Template Name, input the title of the Offer Letter
- Click the White Box to input the content of the message
- Click the drop down menu that corresponds with Insert a Variable and select: Candidate First Name, Candidate Last Name, Candidate Email, Candidate Phone Number, Company Name, Job Board Link, or Position Name to auto-populate this information in the body of the message
- Once completed, click Save Template
Within Push, you have the functionality to send and receive emails or messages with Candidates.
With Offer Letter Templates in Push, communicating with Candidates through the system is simple and allows you to select the a Template instead of copying and pasting from previous emails.
We also recommend creating a Message Template for Offer Letters when sending to a Candidate.
The email will be received in the applicant's inbox from a special "Push Application" address - replying to this email will capture the thread of email messages in the ATS.
Please note that only Super Administrators and Team Administrators with permissions to view/update/create Offer Letter Templates will be able to access this information.
Please sign in to leave a comment.