How to adjust the contents of an Offer Letter before sending out
- Push Web App
- Click the Applicant Tracking tab
- On the left hand navigation bar, click Candidate Dashboard
- Under Actions, click the Arrow and Box Icon that corresponds with the Candidate
- On the top right hand side, click Offers
- Click the specific Offer Letter(s)
- On the far top right hand side, click Edit Offer
- Under Template, click the drop down and select the specific Offer Letter Template if applicable
- In the White Box, the template will pre-fill with the information or you can click to add/adjust information manually
- Under Offer Details - Position, will prefill with based on the Candidate's application
- Under Offer Details - Start Date, select the appropriate date
- Under Offer Details - Expiry Date, select the appropriate date
- Under Offer Details - Salary, input the appropriate salary and select the drop down menu to select either: Hourly or Salary
- Once ready, click Save & Preview Offer
If you preview the Offer Letter and you would like to make an adjustment, you can do so! This will allow your team to ensure that the Offer Letter has all information required and to review that the formatting looks correct when transferred to a PDF format.
If you have already sent the Offer Letter to the Candidate and reviewed a mistake, you can revise this information, as long as it has not been signed.
Once you have saved and previewed the Offer Letter, you can begin the process of sending to the Candidate to review and sign.
Please note that only Super Administrators and Team Administrators with permissions to view/update/create Offer Letters will be able to access this information.