- How to remove an active position from an employee profile
- Push Web App
- Click the Employees tab
- On the left hand navigation bar, select the appropriate Employee List: Active, Pending, On Leave, or Inactive
- Under Search, input the name of the employee
- Under Edit, click the Pencil icon that corresponds with the employee
- On the left hand navigation bar, click Salary or scroll and click Add/Update Salary/Position
- On the right side, click End Position
- In the pop up, use the Calendar to select the appropriate Date or click Position Inactive Date to input the Date
- Once done, click OK
- The page will refresh and you will see the End Date associated with the salary and Position
If the employee has been promoted or now has a different Position, please end the current Position by adding an End Date and create a new position for the employee. If you edit the current position details, you will have discrepancies in the Scheduler, any clock entries, and reporting.
Please note, that only Super Administrators and Team Administrators with permissions will be able to assign Positions to employees.