- What's the difference between all the Push Apps?
- What Push App should I install?
- Push Web App
Push Operations has three mobile apps on Android (Google Play) and Apple (App Store).
- Push Manager is used for approving employee clocks, adding notes to the logbook and manually clocking employees in.
- Push Employee: gives employees the ability to review their schedule, paystubs and the ability to swap/release shifts.
- Push Time: This app is used to clock in and out from a tablet device at the location.
You can locate the apps on the Google Play Store by following the links Push Manager, Push Employee, and Push Time. If you are using an Apple device you will be able to download the apps from the Apple App Store: Push Manager, Push Employee, Push Time.