- What do I do if I receive an error message that states, forbidden 403
- Push Web App
Clear your browser's cache and cookies
- Select the three dots on the right hand side of the URL bar
- Select History (Or Ctrl + r)
- Select "Clear Browsing Data" on the left hand navigation bar
- In the "Clear browsing data" box, click the check boxes for Cookies and other siteand plug-in data and Cached images and files.
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Choose beginning of time to delete everything.
- Click Clear browsing data.
- Refresh the Page and Double Check the Address.
- Disconnect From Your VPN.
- Deactivate and then Reactivate Your Plugins.
- Delete and Restore the .htaccess File.
The 403 Forbidden error means that your server is working, but you no longer have permission to view all or some of your sites for some reason.
The two most likely causes of this error are issues with your site’s file permissions or
.htaccess files. Beyond that, some plugin issues might also cause the 403 Forbidden error.
By following the troubleshooting steps in this guide, you should be able to get your site back to working in no time.
If you are using an alternative browser, click here for additional help.
- How To Access Your Customer ID Number
- What Browsers Does Push Support/Recommend?
- How To Clear Your Browser's Cache and Cookies