- How to send out a video that is mandatory for employees
- Push Web App
- Click the Employees tab.
- On the left hand navigation bar, click HR: Employee Tasks
- On the left hand navigation bar, click Employee Tasks Presets
- Under Task Setup, click Add New Task
- Click the Pencil icon under Edit that corresponds with the new Task
- Under Task Name, input the title/name of the Task
- Under Task Description, input a brief description about the Task
- Under Employee Visible, check/uncheck depending if you wish for employees to view
- Under Type, click the drop down menu and select Video
- Under Details, input the link to the video
- Once completed, click Save
Push does not host your videos as video streaming takes up a lot of storage and brings along speed issues or issues with quality viewing the video. There are a lot of reputable free tools you can use to host such as YouTube unlisted or Vimeo then you can easily add those linked videos to Push.
If you’re having trouble adding a link to your video, please contact Push Support at email@example.com to make sure we support that embed link.
Once you have created the HR Task Preset, you will need to assign an HR Task to an employee.
If you wish to generate a report to compile Employee Tasks, you can do so with the Employee Tasks Reports.
When employees are completing this Task, they will need to mark the video as Watched for it to register as completed.
Please note, that Super Administrators and Team Administrators with permissions will be able to generate this Report.
- How to Assign a HR Task to an Employee
- How to Bulk Assign Employee Tasks
- How To Generate An Employee Tasks Report