- How to create a saved attachment that can be assigned to different employees
- Push Web App
- Click the Employees tab.
- On the left hand navigation bar, click HR: Employee Tasks
- On the left hand navigation bar, click Employee Tasks Presets
- Under Task Setup, click Add New Task
- Click the Pencil icon under Edit that corresponds with the new Task
- Under Task Name, input the title/name of the Task
- Under Task Description, input a brief description about the Task
- Under Employee Visible, check/uncheck depending if you wish for employees to view
- Under Type, select either: Reminder, Video, or Form
- If you select Video or Form, under Details, input the link of the video or select the appropriate Form from the list
- Once completed, click Save
Employee Tasks are a great way of assigning certifications or forms that can be attached to employee(s) for them to complete.
Under Details, the list of Forms is dependent on if it has been uploaded under Forms. We recommend reviewing Forms to ensure the appropriate Files have been added to your Push account.
Once you have created the HR Task Preset, you will need to assign an HR Task to an employee.
If you wish to generate a report to compile Employee Tasks, you can do so with the Employee Tasks Reports.
Please note, that only Super Administrators and Team Administrators with permissions can add HR Tasks Presets.
Please sign in to leave a comment.