- How to send out a mandatory Form to employees
- Push Web App
- Click the Employees tab.
- On the left hand navigation bar, click HR: Employee Tasks
- On the left hand navigation bar, click Employee Tasks Presets
- Under Task Setup, click Add New Task
- Click the Pencil icon under Edit that corresponds with the new Task
- Under Task Name, input the title/name of the Task
- Under Task Description, input a brief description about the Task
- Under Employee Visible, check/uncheck depending if you wish for employees to view
- Under Type, click the drop down menu and select Form
- Under Details, click the drop down menu and select the appropriate Form
- Once completed, click Save
Please note: you will not be able to set up Form HR tasks if you do not have the Onboarding module. For more details about our Onboarding module, please contact your Account Manager.
Under Details you’ll be able to select one of your published Forms that is created in Company Setup - Forms. If you do not have the Forms option, you may not have our HR module. Please contact Push Support at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to turn it on for your account.
Once you have created the HR Task Preset, you will need to assign an HR Task to an employee.
If you wish to generate a report to compile Employee Tasks, you can do so with the Employee Tasks Reports.
Please note, that only Super Administrators and Team Administrators with permissions can add HR Tasks Presets.