- How to Enable Notifications for New Clock Approvals in the Push Manager App
- How to View Notifications for the Push Manager App
- Push Manager App
- Open the Push Manager App and enter your login credentials using your Email Address and Password associated with your Push account
- On the top left corner, click the Three Stripes
In the drop-down menu, click Settings
- Under Settings, click Notifications
- Under Notifications, click the toggles that relate to SMS, Email, or Push Notifications
The following are different type of notification you can receive from the Push Manager app:
- New Clock Approval Reminder - will let you know how many clock approvals have come in that you need to approve.
- New Shift Swap Notification - will come every time there is a new swap request to approve.
- New Shift Pick Up Notification - will come every time there is a new pick up request to
In order to turn off the app notifications, please ensure that you have updated the Push Manager app to the latest version.
If you are still not receiving app notifications:
Make sure you have the newest update by going to App Store > Updates or Google Play Store > Updates
Double-check that your phone settings allow notifications. You can do so by going to Settings > Push Manager > Notifications and making sure “Allow Notifications” is turned on.
Please note: Super Administrators or Team Administrators with permissions will have access to the Push Manager App.