- How to view the daily schedule on the Push Manager app
- How to see what employees are working for the day as a manager
- Push Manager App
- Open the Push Manager App and enter your login credentials using your Email Address and Password associated with your Push account
- On the top left corner click the three stripes or swipe right
In the drop-down menu, click Daily Schedule
- In the Calendar, click the specific day you wish to view
- In the top right hand corner, click the Three Vertical Line icon to Filter
- Under Departments, click the Right Arrow icon to select the specific Department(s)
- Under Positions, click the Right Arrow icon to select the specific Position(s)
- Under Order: Sort By click the Right Arrow icon and drop-down menu to select either Position or Start Time
- Once done, click Apply
By default, the daily schedule will display the current date and a weekly calendar to toggle between dates. To select a previous date and/or future date, you will need to swipe left and/or right. The same can be completed to view previous month and/or future month, you would first need to swipe down from the weekly view.
The schedule view is organized order by Date, Position, Start/End time, and Name of the employee(s) that are scheduled. To filter how you would like to view the schedule, click on the Filter button on the top right corner.
Currently changes to the Scheduler have to be completed on the Push web app.
Please note, only Super Administrators or Team Administrators with permissions to View/Update the Scheduler by Position(s) will be able to see the daily schedule on the Push Manager app.