- How to track changes made to the schedule
- How to see a history of schedule changes
- Push Web App
- Click the Company name in the top right hand corner
- In the drop down menu, select My Feed
- Check the box next to Schedule Changes
- Select a Date Range
- Click Submit
Changes tracked through My Feed/Schedule Changes include:
- When a schedule was published/unpublished
- When a schedule was cleared
- When a shift was edited, copied, pasted, dragged, or deleted
- Which administrator made the change
- The date and time the change was made
Please note that you will only be able to view a date range of 30 days.
To expedite your process, use the search bar to type in keywords like the employee name, the date of the change, the type of employee change.
My Feed allows you to track Clock Changes, Employees Added, Employee Changes, Salary Changes, and Schedule Changes.
Please note: only Super Admins have access to view when Schedules get published.
You must have Super Administrator permissions to track employee changes using the My Feed function.