- How can I reset my employee's password
- Push Web App
- Click the Employees tab
- On the left hand navigation bar, select the appropriate Employee List: Active, Pending, OnLeave, or Inactive
- Under Search, input the name of the employee
- Under Edit, click the Pencil icon that corresponds with the employee
- Scroll down to Push Payroll Employee Login
- Check the box that corresponds with Send/Resend Welcome Email
- Once done, click Update Employee
The employee has 48 hours to reset their password once they receive our automated email before the link expires.
If the employee doesn't see the password reset email in their inbox, please have them check their spam/junk folder.
Please note, only Super Administrators and Team Administrators with permissions will be able to reset an employee's password.
Please sign in to leave a comment.