- How to create a group channel in Chat as a manager
- How to add multiple team members to a Chat Channel in the Manager app
- Push Manager App
- Open the Push Manager App and enter your login credentials using your Email Address and Password associated with your Push account
- On the top left corner, click the Three Stripes
- In the drop-down menu, click Chat
- Under Channels, click either the Plus icon in the top right-hand corner or Add Channel
- In the pop-up below, click Create Channel
- Under Create a Channel, input the name of the Channel
- Once done, in the top right-hand corner click Create
- Under Select Members, input the name of the specific team members under To: Type a name or scroll through the list and click the checkbox(es) that is relevant to the team member(s)
- Once done, in the top right-hand corner click Save
- The page will refresh to the created Channel!
Create Channels to organize conversations with multiple team members! Channels can be named in ways your company organizes departments, roles, and more! It is completely customizable to best suite the needs of your business.
For example, you can create a Channel called Management, Front Desk, Inventory, Front Of House, and more!
Note that Push Chat is exclusive to our Premium Subscription. If you do not see Chat listed in your drop-down menu, your team does not have access to this feature.
If you are an employee, please get in touch with your direct employer/manager for any questions.
If you are a Super Administrator, please get in touch with Push Support if you wish for your Company account to have access to Push's Chat functionality.
Please note that only Super Administrators or Team Administrators with permission to Create and Update Channels can make these types of changes. Currently, Employees cannot create Channels.
- How To Add Users To A Chat Channel In The Push Manager App
- How To Remove Users From A Chat Channel In The Push Manager App