- How to include a yearly break waiver so an employee does not need to sign a transactional waiver
- My employee completed a pre-signed waiver, but they are still receiving a transactional waiver?
- Push Web App
- Click the Employees tab
- On the left hand navigation bar, select the appropriate Employee List: Active, Pending, On Leave, or Inactive
- Under Search, input the name of the specific employee
- Under the Edit column click the pencil icon that corresponds with the employee
- On the left hand navigation bar, click Upload Files
- Scroll to Pre-signed Break Waivers Setup
- Under Check this if the employee has the paperwork agreeing to waive all breaks, check/uncheck the box that corresponds with the Break Type(s) for the waiver to be associated
- Once done, click Update Pre-signed Waiving
When an employee voluntarily waives their break, they will sign these forms when they clock out at the end of their shift. Note, that Break Waivers is only available on the Push Time app.
Once an employee completes the Waiver Form, you will be required to follow the steps above to ensure the system does/does not trigger the transactional waiver.
Currently, the system does not automatically enable the yearly waiver as the employee may answer that they prefer to sign a transactional waiver each time.
Push Support cannot advise or adjust any break setup in the account. If you are in a US State with regulated breaks, we strongly recommend contacting an attorney who works on Labour Laws to ensure you follow the most up-to-date regulations.
Please note, that only Super Administrators and Team Administrators with permission to Employee Setup: Upload Files by Employee Group(s) have access to make changes.
The California Break Compliance feature is currently available on the Premium Subscription.
If you do not have this feature and interested, please feel free to contact Push Support at firstname.lastname@example.org to connect you with the relevant team.
- How To Setup A Break Waiver For California Break Compliance
- How To Set Up Employees To Break In/Out For California Break Compliance
- How To Setup Custom Break Prompts For California Break Compliance
- How To Setup Break Rules For California Break Compliance