- How to create custom answers when an employee misses taking their break
- How to include reasons as to why an employee did not take their break
- Push Web App
- Click the Company Name in the top right hand corner
- In the drop down menu, click Company Setup
- On the left hand Navigation bar, click Break Prompt Setup
- Click Add New Break Prompt
- Under Actions, click the Pencil icon that corresponds with the Break Prompt
- Under Title, input the name of the Break Prompt
- Under Question, input the general question that the employee will answer
- On the far right side, click Add an Answer
- Under Answer, input a statement that is an answer an employee could select
- Under Description, input a statement that is an example of an answer an employee could select
- Under Action, click the drop-down menu and select either: Sign Waiver, Comment Only, Comment (Triggers Violation)
- Under Action Description, input a statement that is an explanation of an answer an employee could select
- Click Add an Answer and repeat steps 9-12 if applicable
- Once done, click Save
This is the third step to ensure employees are able to record why they missed recording their breaks.
If a break is missed, clients can customize different prompts for employees to provide details as to why they did not go for their break.
Actions control what happens on the Push Time app (if there is a violation or waiver):
- Comment Only: Selecting this answer will prompt the user to comment only
- Comment (Triggers Violation): Selecting this answer will prompt the user to comment and trigger a violation
- Sign Waiver: Selecting this answer will take the user to the waiver
Please note, that only Super Administrators have access to make changes to Break Prompts.
The California Break Compliance feature is currently available on the Premium Subscription.
If you do not have this feature and interested, please feel free to contact Push Support at firstname.lastname@example.org to connect you with the relevant team.
- How To Set Up Employees To Break In/Out For California Break Compliance
- How To Setup A Break Waiver For California Break Compliance
- How To Setup Break Rules For California Break Compliance