- My schedule has been published, but the employees cannot see it
- Why would an employee not have the ability to see their schedule
- Push Web App
There are some reasons why an employee's availability might not appear on the scheduler.
- Unpublished Schedule: When the schedule is unpublished, the employees cannot see the schedule created for that work week. This article will walk you through How To Publish The Scheduler.
- Incorrect Subscription: Only the starter, pro and premium subscription plans have access to the Scheduler tab; any Push user on the Basic plan will not have access to the scheduler, so employees cannot see a schedule. You can check your plan by clicking the Company Name and then Billing and Account.
- Unschedule Employee: The employee is not scheduled for that week of work, and the Employee App schedule is blank.
Only Super Administrators can update the Account Subscription if the Scheduler is required. You can reach out to Customer Support who would be happy to help with setting this up