- I added a new employee, but they aren't on the schedule.
- I added a new position to an employee and I can't schedule them.
- Push Web App
There are some reasons why an employee might not be appearing on the scheduler.
- Active Position: A position is the foundation of any employee profile, so make sure that the employee has an active position for them to appear on the Scheduler. The article How To Assign An Employee A New Position walks you through the [process of updating an employee's position.
- Inactive Position: If the employee's position has an end date then the employee will no longer appear on the scheduler under any scheduling views. Using this article, How To Edit The End Date Of A Position, walks through the process of reactivating a position.
- Position Start Date: If the position has a start date in the future, the employee will appear on the Scheduler starting from that date. Use the arrows in the top left of the Scheduler to move to that date.
- Deleted Position: If a position has been deleted, then the employee will no longer be able to be scheduled. You can reactivate the position by navigating the Employee Positions and clicking on View Deleted Positions.
- Permissions: As a Team Administrator you may not have permission to update the Schedule for that specific position assigned to the employee. A Super Administrator can grant you access to the proper positions.
Super Administrators are able to update positions and edit them, but as a Team Administrator, you will need to be granted Permission in order to Update Company Positions.