- How to track an employee's worker status
- How to include an employee's work permit information in Push
- Push Web App
- Click the Employees tab
- On the left hand navigation bar, select the appropriate Employee List: Active, Pending, OnLeave, or Inactive
- Under Search, input the name of the employee
- Under Edit, click the Pencil icon that corresponds with the employee
- Under SIN, click the white box and input the Employees SIN
- Under Worker Status, click the drop down menu and select either: Active Study Permit, Active Work Permit/Visa Holder, Maintained Study Permit, or Maintained Work Permit
- Under Program, click the drop down menu and select either: Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP), International Mobility Program, Study Permit, or Temporary Foreigner Worker Program (LMIA)
- Under Work Permit Number, input the relevant information if applicable
- Under Max. Allowable Working Hours, input the relevant information if applicable
- Under Work Permit Issue Date, click the drop down menu and select the specific Date or input manually (i.e. 1990-01-01)
- Under Work Permit Expiry Date, click the drop down menu and select the specific Date or input manually (i.e. 1990-01-01)
- Under Upload Work Permit, click the Plus icon and select the PDF file from your device to upload
- Once done, click Update Employee
Please note that this feature is currently only available to our Canadian clients at this time.
The work permit pop up will only show up for SINs associated with a permit. Employees that have SINs that are not associated with a work permit, will not have these fields pop up.
This will be available when employees are being manually created by an Administrator or when an employee completes the digital employee onboarding.
The Max. Allowable Working Hours will assist your team with ensuring that the employee is not working more than they are legally allowed. The Scheduler will have a warning pop up to indicate this when a shift is being inputted.
Push also recommends setting up the Alarm Employee Work Permit Expiration. The system will send an email notifying Administrators of when the Work Permit expires. This information will be based on the information inputted above in an Employees Profile and the number of Notice Days set in the Alarm.
Please note, only Super Administrators and Team Administrators with permission to view/update SIN Information under Employee Setup for specific Groups will be able to make changes.
The Work Permit Expiration feature is currently available on the Starter, Pro, and Premium Subscription with the HR Add On.
If you do not have this feature and interested, please feel free to contact Push Support at email@example.com to connect you with the relevant team.
Please sign in to leave a comment.