- How to change an Employees Payment Method in their Employee Profile
- Push Web App
- Click the Employees tab
- On the left hand navigation bar, select the appropriate Employee List: Active, Pending, On Leave, or Inactive
- Search for the specific employee and under the Edit column click the pencil icon to the left of the employees name
- Under Basic Information, scroll until you locate the Payment Method box
- Under Bank Account, click the drop down arrow to select either: Direct Deposit, Push Issued Cheque, or Company Issued Cheque
- Fill in the necessary fields if required, once completed scroll to the bottom of the page and click Update Employee.
In the case where an employee would like their pay split between two bank accounts, you can add an additional bank account and enter in their desired Pay Distribution. You will have the option to select the distribution by Percentage, Amount ($), or Remainder.
Typically employees do not have access to update their Payment Method details (unless completed during digital onboarding). If you wish for your employees to have access to update their own details at any time, please contact the Push Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org to enable a feature.
In the case where you have a one-off situation where you need to update the Payment Method for a specific pay run, you can do so without having to edit the Employees Profile.
In the case where an employee's payment method is updated after payroll has been processed (i.e. a user ran payroll at 10am on Monday and an employee's profile is updated at 3pm on the same day), the details that were current when payroll was approved will be used. In order for the employee to be paid to the new payment method details, please contact the Push Support Team to best assist you.
Please note that only Super Administrators and Team Administrators with permissions to Edit Employee Banking Info under Employee Setup will be able to add/update an employees Payment Method in the Employee Profile.
- How To Update An Employees Payment Method One Time
- How To Update An Employees Payment Method After Payroll Is Approved
- How to Run Payroll
- How To Run An Off Run