- How to personalize automated messages sent to individuals who submitted an application.
- Push Web App
- Click the Applicant Tracking tab
- On the left hand navigation bar, click ATS Settings
- On the left hand side, click Automation
- Under Rejection Email, check/uncheck the box
- Under Rejection Email, click the drop down menu and select the specific Message Template if applicable
- Under Confirmation Email, check/uncheck the box
- Under Confirmation Email, click the drop down menu and select the specific Message Template if applicable
- Once completed, click Save
ATS settings has 3 different sections: Branding, Automation, and Status (Job Posting Status and Applicant Status).
In order to add these automated emails, you will need to first create Message Templates.
The Rejection and Confirmation Emails can send automated messages to applicants based on whether they met the qualifications of their application or to provide an update it was received.
Please note, that only Super Administrators and Team Administrators with permissions to Update ATS Setting will have access.