- How to make it mandatory that a manager sign an Offer Letter prior to it being sent to a candidate
- How to make it mandatory that an Offer Letter Template is saved with a Manager signature
- Push Web App
- Click the Applicant Tracking tab
- On the left hand navigation bar, click ATS Settings
- On the left hand side, click Offer Letter
- Check/Uncheck the box that corresponds with Require Manager Signature
- Once completed, click Save
When Require Manager Signature is enabled, a Manager Signature field must be assigned in the Offer Letter Template in order to send to a Candidate. This will ensure that the relevant team member signs the Offer Letter prior to it being sent to the Candidate.
Note, any existing offers in draft status or sent before the required signature checkbox was checked will need to be redrafted/updated to include the manager's signature.
In order for Team Administrators to be listed as a Signing Manager, please ensure that they have the permission Can Sign Offer Letters.
Please note, that only Super Administrators and Team Administrators with permissions to Update ATS Setting will have access.