- Staff can submit their availability through a desktop or through the Employee app. Once staff have submitted availability, managers can view this on scheduler.
- Push Web App
- Click the Scheduler tab at the top left
- On the Weekly Schedule you will see green bars with for the hours each employee available, and red bars indicating they have checked off that they are unavailable
- Staff who have not submitted availability will have blank cells on the days of the week (no green or red). This is a good indicator to prompt them to submit availability online
- You can filter what you see by clicking on the three lines icon and selecting the options to view specific availability
The Scheduler is only viewable by Super Administrators and Team Administrators with permissions.