- How to hide the Scheduler from a recently terminated employee
- Push Web App
- Click the Employees tab
- On the left hand navigation bar, click the Active Employee List
- Under Search, input the specific employee
- Under Edit, click the Pencil icon that corresponds with the employee
- On the left hand navigation bar click Salary or scroll down and click Add/Update Salary
- Under Active Positions, on the right side click End Position that corresponds with the Position
- Under Remove Position, click Position Inactive Date and select the appropriate date
- Once finished, click OK
Removing an employee from the scheduler, is not the same as deactivating an employee. Do not deactivate an employee if they have not been paid their last pay cheque, as they will not be included in the payroll. However, you can remove an employee’s name from a position in the scheduler by setting an end date.
Once you have set the End Date to the Position, the employee will no longer have access to the Scheduler in their account. From the Administrator side, the employee will no longer show in the scheduler starting the following week.
Please note that only Super Administrators and Team Administrator with permissions to View/Update Salary will be able to make these adjustments.