- How to connect LinkedIn to Push
- How to pull applicants from LinkedIn into Push
- Push Web App
- Contact Push Support at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please title the email LinkedIn Integration
- Provide the Company ID from your LinkedIn account
- Confirm if your LinkedIn account is part of an Organization or a Company
- Push Support will follow up with the XML file required for the integration
- Please send this XML file to your Account Representative at LinkedIn and they will complete the integration
Before contacting Push Support, you will need to ensure that you have retrieved your Company ID from your LinkedIn account in order for us to complete the integration from Push's side.
Before contacting LinkedIn , please ensure you have setup Job Postings in Push that are published as they will need to test that the XML file can pull the necessary information. You will also need to include the Unique URL link from the Current Openings in Push as this is where your published Job Postings will be located.
If you do not have a dedicated LinkedIn Representative, you can reach out to LinkedIn Support to assist you with connecting with a Representative.
Once LinkedIn completes the integration, applicants who click the LinkedIn Job Posting will be redirected to Push to complete the application. Once they have submitted the application, the Candidate will appear under the CandidateDashboard in ApplicantTracking and will be tagged under Source that they are from LinkedIn.
Please note, that only Super Administrators or Team Administrators with permissions to POS/Integrations can request the integration to be completed from Push's side.