- how to personalize the Job dashboard for candidates
- Push Web App
- Click the Applicant Tracking tab
- On the left hand navigation bar, click ATS Settings
- On the left hand side, click Branding
- Under Company Logo, click Choose File to select the appropriate file
- Under Cover Photo, click Choose File to select the appropriate file
- Under Theme Color, click the box and select/create the color of your choosing
- Under Title, click About Us if you wish to adjust the Title
- Under Body, click the white box and input the relevant information
- Under Consent Declaration Message, click the white box and input the relevant information if applicable
- Under Applicant Submission Response, click the white box and input the relevant information if applicable
- Once completed, click Save
ATS settings has 3 different sections: Branding, Automation, and Status (Job Posting Status and Applicant Status).
The Preview is available at the beginning of Branding Settings to assist you with how the Company logo or Colors will look. This will automatically update as you make changes.
Under Brand Settings, you can add your logo, brand color, a cover image, and about section to your careers page to give it a personal touch.
When uploading a file for the Logo, it must be a png or jpeg file. The minimum logo size is 40px high, but we recommend uploading a higher resolution image for larger screens (approx. 120px high or larger).
When uploading a file for the Cover Photo, it must be a png or jpeg file and minimum: 1960px by 400px or higher.
Under Title and Description, this is a good opportunity to write up an About Us section describing the company outlook or culture. Example: Try to write WHY someone should apply to your business.
Under Applicant Submission Response, you can create an automatic response that a candidate will receive when they submit their application to your Company.
Please note, that only Super Administrators and Team Administrators with permissions to Update ATS Setting will have access.
- How To Update Job Posting Statuses Under ATS Settings
- How To Update Automation Under ATS Settings
- How To Update Applicant Statuses Under ATS Settings
Article is closed for comments.