- How to review a report that lists all earnings and deductions that have been added to a payroll
- how to review a pay periods entries from earnings and deductions
- Push Web App
Under the Payroll tab
- Click the Payroll tab
- On the left hand navigation bar, click Payrun History
- Under Reports, click Earnings and Deduction Report that corresponds with the specific pay period
Under the Reports tab
- Click the Reports tab
- Under Report Type, click the dropdown menu and select Earnings/Deduction Report
- Under Pay Run Date, click the drop down menu and select the specific pay period
- Under Employee Status, select either: All, Active or Inactive
- Under Earnings/Deduction Type, select either: All, One-time, or Recurring
- Once done, click Generate
This report will show a break down of the Earnings and Deductions entries for each employee that were inputted for a specific pay period.
The types of Presets will be unique to each Company.
You have the option to generate this report by Employment Status and by the Frequency of the Earning and Deduction entries.
Please note, that only Super Administrators and Team Administrator with permissions with permissions to the Earnings/Deductions Report can access this information.
- How to Manually Add Earnings/Deductions
- How To View, Edit, Search And Filter Previous Earnings and Deductions