- How to view employee pay stubs as a Push Super Administrator or Team Administrator
- Push Web App
Through the Employee Payroll Summary:
- Click the Payroll tab
- On the left hand navigation bar, click Payrun History
- Under the Pay Run Summary, click the Summary that corresponds with the pay period
- Under the Employee column, locate the employee whose pay stub you wish to view and click their name to drop down to their pay stub
Through the Employees List:
- Click the Employees tab
- On the left hand navigation bar, select the appropriate Employee List: Active, Pending, On Leave, or, Inactive
- Under Search, input the name of the employee
- Under Edit, click the Person icon that corresponds with the employee
- Scroll down to the Payroll History Summary section
- Locate the pay period desired and click the blue View link to the far right
Note that viewing pay stubs through the Employee list that there is a Year filter. If looking for a pay stub from a year prior to 2022, use the drop-down to select All or the desired year.
You are also able to view a Paystubs PDF in the Employee Payroll Summary by clicking the green View Employee Paystubs button.
Please note that only Super Administrators and Team Administrators with Run Payroll permissions will be able to view employee pay stubs.
Article is closed for comments.