- How to add Time Periods
- Push Web App
- Click the Company Name in the top right hand corner
- On the drop down menu, click Company Setup
- On the left hand Navigation bar, click Period Labels
- Click the Plus icon under Add/Remove column
- Under Period Label, input the name
- Under Start Date, click the calendar icon to input a Start Date
- Under End Date, click the calendar icon to input an End Date
- Under Start Time, click the clock icon to input a Start Time
- Under End Time, click the clock icon to input an End Time
- Click Save Changes to save
Be sure to create a minimum of two Period Labels, to set more than one Period Label option. Having only one would only let you select the one Period Label, and if that Period Label does not cover the whole business day, the rest of the business day would no longer be visible.
Period Labels are used in setting Time Periods for Crib Sheets and the Report called Labour Cost and Sales Report (by Time Period).
Please note, that only Super Administrators have access to make changes to Period Labels