- How to add worked hours in my Push account
- Push Web App
- Login to your Push Account on a desktop
- Click the Timesheets tab
- Click Timesheet by Employee on the left-hand navigation bar
- To enter hours, select the drop-down menu arrow that corresponds with the specific Position(s).
- Fill in the hours in the appropriate fields (i.e. Regular pay, Overtime, Double Time, Vacation, Sick, Overtime Weekly)
- To the right of your Position, click View Comment to add in any comments for a specific day (i.e. car mileage) if necessary, once completed click Save at the bottom of the box
- Once completed, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Save Timesheet
Please note, that you are only able to access Timesheets through your Push account through a desktop, not the Push Employee app.
If you are not able to add hours under Timesheet, Timesheets are only enabled for companies that do not use the tablet clock-in feature.
If you require assistance with adding your hours under Timesheets, please contact your employer/direct manager to best assist you.
Please sign in to leave a comment.