- How to use the Push Employee app to clock in and out
- Push Employee App
- Open the Push Employee App and enter in your login credentials using your Email Address and Password associated with your Push account
- On the top left corner click the three stripes to view the drop down menu
- Click Time Attendance
- Select the Position that you are scheduled for if applicable
- Enter an Optional Message for the Manager is optional if you would like to enter in a comment pertaining to your shift that you want managers to review
- When ready to start your shift, click Clock In
- When ready to end your shift, repeat Steps 3-5 and click Clock Out
When clocking in and out, you may see a yellow box which is the geo-tagged location of your workplace. The blue dot represents your location. If you are outside of the geo-tagged area and you clock in or out, when your manager reviews the approval, it will flag red.
When you are within the coordinates, your clock entry will be green in the manager’s approval screen.
Please note, if downloading the app from either the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store, the app maybe called Push Employee app or Push Scheduler app.
If you require assistance with clocking in and out on the Push Employee app or do not see Time and Attendance listed, please contact your employer/direct manager to best assist you.