- How to navigate Push Operations Time
- Push Time App
- Open the Push Time app on the Company device
- On the numerical keypad, input your Clock ID and tap the Check Mark icon
- Select the Position that you are scheduled for if applicable
- Enter an Optional Message for the Manager is optional if you would like to enter in a comment pertaining to your shift that you want managers to review
- When ready to start your shift, tap Clock In
- When ready to end your shift, repeat Steps 3-5 and click Clock Out
Our Push Time App will typically be located at the Company you work for, in order for employees to clock in and out.
The clock in/out time will based on the time that the employee pressed the check mark icon.
If you need to leave a comment in regards to your shift (i.e. started early and forgot to clock in), you can enter in a comment. This note will then show up when the manager approves the clock entry.
Depending on your Company, you may be required to take a photo when clocking in/out. After clicking the Check Mark icon, you will be prompted to take a photo.
You only have the option to choose your Position when clocking in, you will not have the option to edit this Position when clocking out. If you accidently selected the incorrect Position, we recommend leaving a comment for your manager to review.
If you are receiving an error message that is preventing you from being able to clock in/out, please contact your employer/direct manager to best assist you.
If you require assistance with clocking in and out, please contact your employer/direct manager to best assist you.