- How to record my break time as an employee
- Push Time App
- Open the Push Time app on the Company device
- On the numerical keypad, input your Clock ID and tap the Check Mark icon
- Under Enter A Note For The Manager, tap and input a comment relating to your break if applicable
- Tap Breaks
- Under Please Select A Break, tap the relevant Break option
- Tap Take A Break
- If applicable, tap the Camera icon to take a picture
Our Push Time App will typically be located at the Company you work for, in order for employees to clock in and out.
The break in/out break time will based on the time that the employee pressed the check mark icon.
If you need to leave a comment in regards to your break (i.e. started early or ended early), you can enter in a comment. This note will then show up when the manager approves the clock entry.
Depending on your Company, you may be required to take a photo when clocking in/out. After clicking the Check Mark icon, you will be prompted to take a photo.
You only have the option to choose your Position when clocking in, you will not have the option to edit this Position when clocking out, breaking in, or breaking out. If you accidentally selected the incorrect Position, we recommend leaving a comment for your manager to review.
If you are receiving an error message that is preventing you from being able to break in/out or you do not have the Break option, please contact your employer/direct manager to best assist you.
If you require assistance with clocking in and out, please contact your employer/direct manager to best assist you.