- How to set employee information to default
- How to set an employee profile to default information
- Push Web App
- Click the Employees tab
- On the left hand navigation bar, select the appropriate Employee List: Active, Pending, On Leave, or, Inactive
- Under Search, input the name of the employee
- Under Edit, click the Pencil icon that corresponds with the employee
- Change the First and Last Name to Do Not Use
- The Email address and Phone Number can be removed (this avoids employee from being linked to a Push account)
- Change the Birthday to be defaulted to 1970-01-01
- Click on Temporary Default SIN
- Change the Postal Code to be defaulted to the Company's Postal Code
- Change the Date of Hire to the date you are updating the profile
- The Vacation Pay can be updated to either Paid Out or Banked
- The Group can be updated to any that are listed
- The Payment Method can be set to Company Issues Cheque
- The Tax Province can be defaulted to the Company's Province
- The Federal Claim can be defaulted to Zero
- The Provincial Claim can be defaulted to Zero
- Scroll to the bottom and click Update Employee
- Once completed, you can delete an employee profile by selecting the Garbage icon under Edit to the left of the employees name
If you received a duplicate error message from our system, it means there is an existing employee profile that has the same information as the employee profile you are trying to update or create.
Please note, if a duplicate employee profile has been used before and has payroll history, we recommend keeping the old employee profile instead of creating a new one.
If you are not able to find a duplicate employee profile, it might mean that the profile was deleted and therefore not visible anymore. Please contact our Support team to assist you with reinstating the profile.
- Why do I keep getting a Duplicate Error Message?
- How to Reinstate a Deleted Employee Profile
- How to Delete an Employee Profile