- How to rehire a group of employees
- Push Web App
- Click the Employees tab
- On the left hand navigation bar, select the appropriate Employee List: On Leave or Inactive
- Click Bulk Activate Employees
- Under Select Employees, click Inactive Employees in the box to select the employees
- For the Re-hire Date (for all), click the box and select the appropriate date
- For Previous Positions, check/uncheck the box to Reactivate hourly employee's last current position(s)
- Once completed, click Activate Employees
- Page will refresh and say Success in a Green bar
When you are ready to hire back a group of employees, we recommend using Bulk Activate if the employees are being rehired with the same date. Once this is completed, the Employee Profiles will be located in the Active Employee List
For Salaried employees that are reactivated, you will need to go the Employee Profile and manually edit their Position and Salary to be active.
If you have accidentally deleted an employee from your Inactive/On Leave Employee list, please email our Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org with the Company name and the employees First and Last
Please note, that only Super Administrators and Team Administrators with permissions will be able to make these changes.
- How To Reactivate An Inactive/On Leave Employee
- How to Edit an Employee's Information
- How To Update Employee Salaries
- How To Edit The Inactive Date After Deactivating An Employee Profile?
- How To Reinstate A Deleted Employee Profile