- How can employees language preferences be updated in Push
- Push Web App
- Click the Employees tab
- On the left hand navigation bar, select the appropriate Employee List: Active, Pending, On Leave, or Inactive
- Under Search, input the name of the employee
- Under Edit, click the Pencil icon that corresponds with the employee profile
- Under Language Preference, click the drop down menu and select either: English, Spanish, English (CA), or French
- Once done, click Update Employee at the bottom of the page
You can set a language preference for an employee so when they access Push through any of the apps or desktop they have their set language. Employees also has the ability to update their Language in the Push Employee app.
Important: Currently we do not translate any custom language you set in your preferences or company setup, such as custom break prompts or surveys.
Please note, that only Super Administrators and Team Administrators with permissions will be able to edit the Language Preference for employees.